Xpressions App and Online Payment
The Groupcall Xpressions App is used as our main means of communication with parents. This system requires us to have correct email addresses and mobile numbers for all parents. Please remember to inform us if these change.
Payments to the school for school trips, clubs, etc. must be made online via the Groupcall online payment system which is incorporated within the Xpressions App. Please note that we are unable to accept cash payments.
To download the App and log into Groupcall Xpressions, please follow the instructions below:
1. Install the Groupcall Xpressions App from Google Play or the App Store.
2. When you have installed the App, open it and enter your email address, then click ‘Next’. All information will be taken from the school records, so the information you provide needs to match the school’s records. If you are unable to enter details successfully, you will need to speak to the school office. If you are sure you have entered information correctly but you still see an error message, it is likely that the school records are incorrect so please contact the school.
3. Enter your mobile number and click ‘Next’.
When you have entered details correctly you will receive a text message to your mobile phone containing a 6 digit code.
4. Enter this code on screen and press ‘Login’.
If you do not receive a code, use the ‘Resend Code’ function. However, there can be delays due to mobile phone providers and other factors outside of the control of Xpressions and the school, so please wait for at least 5 minutes and ensure you are in an area with mobile phone coverage.
5. Create a Password (Recommended).
It is recommended that you create a password for your account at this stage. If you need to log-in again, or on another device, having a password will make the process easier.
If you experience any difficulty in downloading the App or require further information, please ask at the school office and we will be happy to help.